The extruder is designed for production of:
- mixed feed for poultry, livestock and domestic animals such as cattle, swine etc
- full fat extruded meal from soybeans, sunflower and rapeseed with increased digestibility and harmful bacteria purifying
- provides animal feed of a high quality;
- saves over 40 % of grain for animal feeding;
- saves over 30 % of electricity while processing the feedstock prior to mechanical oil extraction;
- reduces inhibitor trypsin level in the extruded full fat soy
soybeans, rapeseed, beans, sunflower, lupine and other grain crops
The first step is the pretreatment of raw material. It must have the proper moisture and must be cleaned from metal residues and any waste.
Raw material is fed from a hopper into screw barrel. Magnet catcher is installed within a hopper so it can catch any metal residues you’ve missed.
Inside the barrel there is a screw that conveys the raw material forward to outlet die.
Extrusion is a process of thermal treatment, sterilization, dehydration, texturing and granulating of the final product.
The product goes through the barrel while the heat is progressively increased.
During this process most potentially harmful bacteriaand viruses are killed, inhibitor trypsin level in extruded soy is reduced.
The final product is shaped by forcing out through the die.